iOS Build Error, and no logs?

I have a project that was building fine for both Android and iOS. I was added to a team so I updated the project’s app.json to include the owner. The Android build continues to work, but the iOS build fails while waiting in the queue. If I click on the error tag, it says:

Your build is errored.

No logs exist for this build yet. Once a build has logs they will appear here.

Nothing ever appears in the error log so I'm not sure how to debug this.  The last build_id that failed is 9c74f958-7c89-483e-8257-7fcce0d09fe8

**Expo Diagnostics:**
Expo CLI 3.17.11 environment info:
    System:
      Shell: 5.3 - /bin/zsh
    Binaries:
      Node: 13.11.0 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v13.11.0/bin/node
      Yarn: 1.19.2 - /usr/local/homebrew/bin/yarn
      npm: 6.13.7 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v13.11.0/bin/npm
    IDEs:
      Android Studio: 3.5 AI-191.8026.42.35.6010548
      Xcode: 11.3/11C29 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
    npmPackages:
      expo: ^35.0.0 => 35.0.1 
      react: 16.8.3 => 16.8.3 
      react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-35.0.0.tar.gz => 0.59.8 
      react-navigation: ^3.0.0 => 3.13.0 
    npmGlobalPackages:
      expo-cli: 3.17.11

I’m receiving this same error after upgrading to Expo 37 using expo-cli 3.18.6

Your build is errored.

The only error I’m seeing is at the start.

Fetching available credentials
:heavy_multiplication_x: Something went wrong when trying to ensure App ID exists on Apple Developer Portal!
Failed to prepare all credentials.
The next time you build, we will automatically use the following configuration:

If I build to simulator everything works fine. So it appears to be some issue with connecting to apple?

It appears we get this error if there are some new terms from Apple that need accepting. Would be nice of apple to send a little more info back when these are required. I had the team agree to new terms and everything is working as intended.

Thanks for the reply, and that is what we thought at first as well, but after checking, all terms/agreements have been accepted on Apple’s side.

I reinstalled the expo-cli and error went away.

Likewise - I had an agreements issue to begin with. I didn’t have two factor authentication set up. However the problem seems to have persisted after I had that sorted out.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.