IOS build failure at Building and signing IPA

I am attempting an IOS build using a self provided distro cert and push key from an enterprise account. I attempted build adding the files when prompted, cleared out the credentials, and then used certificates:manager to preload and set to for the project. An android build of the same project was successful prior to these IOS attempts. I am not sure of what information to provide to diagnose this so please let me know.

building and signing IPA
TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The first argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer, ArrayBuffer, or Array or an Array-like Object. Received undefined
    at Function.from (buffer.js:313:9)
    at Object.writeBase64ToBinaryFile (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/utils/file.js:8:27)
    at buildAndSignIPA (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/ios/archive.js:48:21)
    at Object.buildArchive [as default] (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/ios/archive.js:28:15)
    at async Object.iosBuilder [as ios] (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/builders/ios/index.js:29:13)
    at async build (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/jobManager.js:158:24)
    at async processJob (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/jobManager.js:103:32)
    at async Object.doJob (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/jobManager.js:35:5)
    at async main (/usr/local/turtle-js/build/server.js:44:13)

expo diagnostics

Expo CLI 3.18.6 environment info:
    System:
    Binaries:
      Node: 12.16.2 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\node.EXE
      Yarn: 1.22.4 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Yarn\bin\yarn.CMD
      npm: 6.14.4 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD
    IDEs:
      Android Studio: Version  3.6.0.0 AI-192.7142.36.36.6308749
    npmPackages:
      expo: ^37.0.0 => 37.0.7
      react: 16.9.0 => 16.9.0
      react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-37.0.0.tar.gz => 0.61.4

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.