Is it possible to set up Amplitude Analytics (in Expo doc at link below) for a React Native mobile app for Android and iOS that was built using expo-cli?

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 35.0.0
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android and iOS

Amplitude docs link: https://docs.expo.io/versions/v35.0.0/sdk/amplitude/

I’m trying to set up analytics for my React Native mobile app. The source code is the same for both Android and iOS and the app was built using expo-cli. I mentioned Amplitude here because I’m currently trying to configure it after failing to find a way to set up Google Analytics with my mobile app. I’m not committed to any analytics service and I’m pretty new to React Native, analytics of any kind, and web/mobile development in general so sorry in advance for the ignorance. Here are my analytics goals:

• Ability to view number of unique users on each app’s function and total number of hits on each app’s function.
  • Ability to see days, times, and seasons of highest usage.

Can somebody shed some light on setting up Amplitude for my situation or another analytics service that can accomplish my goals? Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.