Is there a problem with Twitter login ?

1. SDK Version: 41
  2. Platforms: iOS

Hello everyone,

I’ve red a lot of examples, topics talking about this without responses, documentation explaining how to login with 18 differents providers EXCEPT Twitter (Authentication - Expo Documentation), someone talking about how to settup twitter login… with a custom backend (?!) (feat: add login with twitter example by byCedric · Pull Request #99 · expo/examples · GitHub).

So… is there a problem with Twitter …?

I have a PWA running entirely with firebase, with authentication via google and twitter. I started to migrate my pwa inside a expo project (through a webview), i already managed to log my users with Google Signin, working great. But when it comes to Twitter login, everything turns crazy.

I am looking for a simple example, where the native app promps twitter’s login form => once login is successfull i pass info to webview => i authenticate my firebase app with Twitter provider created thanks to info from native app. Exactly how i did with google login.

Can anyone help me with this ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.