Missing credentials?

Hello there, I have an issue running the expo build:ios (android works fine). I am getting the following message in the terminal:

We are missing the following credentials from you: Apple Distribution Certificate, Apple Push Notifications service key, Apple Provisioning Profile
? How would you like to upload your credentials? Expo handles all credentials,
you can still provide overrides
? Will you provide your own Apple Distribution Certificate? Let Expo handle th
e process
:heavy_check_mark: Didn’t find any previously uploaded Apple Distribution Certificate
? Will you provide your own Apple Push Notifications service key? Let Expo han
dle the process
:heavy_check_mark: Didn’t find any previously uploaded Apple Push Notifications service key
:heavy_multiplication_x: Something went wrong when trying to ensure App ID exists on Apple Developer Portal!
/Users/michal/.config/yarn/global/node_modules/@expo/traveling-fastlane-darwin/traveling-fastlane-1.11.3-osx/ensure_app_exists exited with non-zero code: 1

I am not sure I understand what I have to do here. I have followed the documentation:
https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/distribution/building-standalone-apps/

From the messages, I am getting it seems as there is supposed to be some intermediary step that I have to do with the certificates. Is there anything I need to do that is not mentioned in the documentation?

Thank you for all your kind help.

Expo CLI 3.11.3 environment info:
System:
Shell: 5.7.1 - /bin/zsh
Binaries:
Node: 13.5.0 - /usr/local/bin/node
Yarn: 1.21.1 - /usr/local/bin/yarn
npm: 6.13.4 - /usr/local/bin/npm
IDEs:
Android Studio: 3.5 AI-191.8026.42.35.6010548
Xcode: 11.3.1/11C504 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
expo: ~36.0.0 => 36.0.2
react: ~16.9.0 => 16.9.0
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-36.0.0.tar.gz => 0.61.4
react-navigation: ^4.0.10 => 4.0.10

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.