Network request failed on iphone 7 plus

Hello,

i have a beta tester whose network request failed. I am using firebase as a backend. Any reason why?

here’s the exception I got from sentry:

Error: Network request failed
  at createErrorFromErrorData (/Users/rushiparikh/projects/gutsie/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/BatchedBridge/NativeModules.js:123:37)
  at callback (/Users/rushiparikh/projects/gutsie/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/BatchedBridge/NativeModules.js:80:33)
  at __invokeCallback (/Users/rushiparikh/projects/gutsie/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/BatchedBridge/MessageQueue.js:346:5)
  at fn (/Users/rushiparikh/projects/gutsie/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/BatchedBridge/MessageQueue.js:132:12)
  at __guard (/Users/rushiparikh/projects/gutsie/node_modules/react-native/Libraries/BatchedBridge/MessageQueue.js:262:7)
(1 additional frame(s) were not displayed)

device = iPhone 7 Plus
never mind it might be a code issue:

Discarded invalid parameter 'type' Collapse
Name	
type

Did sentry give you any more information about the status code of the response? It seems likely that there was actually an issue with the request or with the server.

either there is no status code or i don’t know how to look it up from sentry. I looked at the json object and in the error part it shows this:

errors: [
{
type: "invalid_attribute",
name: "type"
}
],

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.