Notifications not received unless token is renewed

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 38
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android/iOS
  3. Add the appropriate “Tag” based on what Expo library you have a question on.

Hi,
A notification sent to my app yesterday was not displayed by at least 4 devices (which are the only ones I can check), 2 android and 2 iOS.
The receiptstatus is however ok for most recipients and especially for these 4 devices.
I tried to send notifications to the tokens corresponding to these devices with the test tool, but the notification was not received.
By renewing the token of 2 of these devices (not yet done on the other 2), 1 android and 1 iOS, the notifications from the test tool were displayed; I also resent the notification from yesterday which was also displayed on these 2 devices.
The previous notifications, the last of which was a week old, had been received on all of this 4 devices.
How to explain that these tokens seem to have expired at the same time on 4 devices on 2
different platforms ? And how do I know that this is not the case for all tokens registered for this application ? Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.