Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 37.0.0
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android
- I’m building multiple whitelabel apps from one project directory, they only have separate
app.jsonconfig files (e.g.
app.<wl-name-2>.jsonetc.). All apps are in 1 Firebase project as well and they share the same api key. When I trigger a notification, I just get notifications with 2 apps (one production app and one built in the staging environment), the rest of the production whitelabel apps cannot receive notifications with error
Unable to retrieve the FCM server key for the recipient's app. Make sure you have provided a server key as directed by the Expo FCM documentation.
- I am already logged in to my expo account and checked with command
expo push:android:show, and saw the api key on expo is the same with server key in firebase
- I tried to clear api key and re push it, but they are still not working
- Hope this helps and thanks a lot!