Push notifications are not reaching the phone

Hi,
Even with the “Push notification tool”, I do not see the notifications on all the phones I’m testing. It worked two days ago. Is there a break in service and where can I see that? When I send a notification with my server, I have a return ok. {“data”:[{“status”:“ok”,“id”:“860b3c16-ea25-48b4-a921-2cbbf6a313f5”}]}
Thanks for your help

Hi!

Are you seeing any error message when using the push notification tool? If there’s been a problem sending the push notification, you might see more details in the receipt

Hi Charlie,
Unfortunately, i didn’t see any error message.
When i ask for the receipt, i receive a message with OK

curl -H “Content-Type: application/json” -X POST “https://exp.host/--/api/v2/push/getReceipts” -d '{

“ids”: [“16ecc0d7-0626-44dc-983b-c15a4797968f”]
}’

{“data”:{“16ecc0d7-0626-44dc-983b-c15a4797968f”:{“status”:“ok”}}}

Regards

And is this a standalone app, or does this happen in the Expo Client? Also iOS, Android, or both?

This happen in both ios and androïd with an app developed with the managed version…

Well, I’m ashamed but the mistake was entirely on my side … Sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

What ended up being the cause? Just in case someone else searches around after finding themselves in a similar situation

Hi Charlie

You mean in case someone is as stupid as me? :slight_smile: the save code of the token had been commented. I understood that a new version of the application generated a new token. besides I wonder when and how I can delete the old.

Regards

Le mar. 27 août 2019 à 23:48, Charlie Cruzan via Forums expo@discoursemail.com a écrit :

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.