I’m getting some weird behaviour from Expo Push Notifications this morning on an Android 7 phone. It hasn’t been receiving any push notifications from my backend or the testing tool. Here’s what I’ve tried so far:
- Standalone app worked on Friday - over the weekend the app was closed - no notifications
- Opened app on the phone and tried to send notifications using the Expo testing tool - no notifications
- Restarted phone and opened app again (foreground and background) - no notifications
- Removed expo token I had and re-associated phone - notifications start working (but the token is the same)
- Close the app - still getting notifications
Do other people get this? I’ve seen questions about battery saving but I opened the app in the foreground and that didn’t fix it. For all calls I was getting a status: ok from the testing tool.