React native Set EXPO_DEBUG=true

I’m a long-time expo user getting the same error. i can’t start any apps… I moved to a new computer so maybe that is it.

@brstdev17, @arcomito Thanks for reply.
Maybe this is not a proper solution but I found one of patch solution.I replace app.json, App.test.js, package.json, package-lock.json and node_modules folder from one of my working project & change my project name in packages file. Then I fired npm start command and It’s working.

I’m having the same issue; I don’t understand why I have to install exp as well as expo? No QR code

[09:23:02] Starting project at /Users/davidburbage/expo/myapp

[09:23:05] Starting Metro Bundler on port 19001.

[09:23:05] Metro Bundler ready.

[09:23:34] Could not access packager status at http://localhost:19001/status. Are you sure the packager is running and reachable?

[09:23:34] Set EXPO_DEBUG=true in your env to view the stack trace.

Hi @davidburbage,
I am still facing this issue that’s why I use my patch solution.
I replace app.json, App.test.js, package.json, package-lock.json and node_modules folder from one of my working project & change my project name in packages file. Then I fired npm start command and It’s working.

The simple solution (not helped by the error message!) was to include a localhost entry in the /etc/hosts file.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.