After upgrading to version 20 per the posted instructions, I get the following error telling me that “Expo requires and internet connection”:
- I am using a Motorola Nexus 6 running Android 7.0. Both the computer and the phone are on the same wi-fi network and the phone is connected to the development machine via USB. My host is “LAN”, protocol is “exp”
- I’ve confirmed that the phone is already connected to the Internet by navigating to various sites using its browser. Additionally, the development machine is also connected to the Internet.
- I can see the expected program console log output in the message window (right window) of the Expo XDE application.
- Closing Expo on phone and then opening the application on my device using Expo XDE does not get rid of the error.
- Restarting the project and then pushing the application results in the application building, but the error persists.
- Shutting off my phone also didn’t work.
The only thing that has worked so far is disconnecting the USB cable. However, I did that in conjunction with removing the phone for several hours. I’m not sure if that had any effect.