- SDK Version: 40
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android/all
Every time I run “expo build:android” everything works fine during the build process. However after the build when I run “expo start” my app seems to have issues, and I need to reinstall expo to correct them.
- Everything is working fine and my app has no bugs, running “expo start” works as expected.
- I close the metro bundler and build the android standalone app using “expo build:android -t app-bundle” and everything works as expected.
- The build has finished successfully. Later I run “expo start” again, but the bundler fails with -
Error: ENOENT: no such file or directory, lstat ‘/Users/Desktop/project_name/project/node_modules/@jimp/plugin-print/node_modules/core-js/features/array/virtual/.filter.js.icloud’
I reinstall the expo cli using “npm install -g expo-cli” and it stops the above issue. I don’t know why.
I run “expo start” again and the devtools open, I scan the QR code, then the bundler fails with -
Unable to resolve “./plugins/immutable” from “node_modules/pretty-format/build/index.js”
- I try clearing the cache with “expo start -c” and it does not help.
- I reinstall expo sdk and node modules using “expo upgrade”.
- Everything works fine again, running “expo start” works as expected, there are no bugs and the above issues no longer arise.
This has happened twice. What am I doing wrong?