The image is not visible in Expokit

My code made APK normally and there was no problem.

However, the image is not visible in the app after several updates have been made on Android.

My changes code:

implementation 'com.google.android.gms:play-services-gcm:17.0.0'

and

dependencies {
    classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.2.1'
  }

and in my on AndroidManifest.xml

tools:replace="android:appComponentFactory"
android:appComponentFactory="whateverString"

and

android.useAndroidX=true
android.enableJetifier=true

and Compile version and target version 28.

and

1. File → Invalidate Caches / restart
  2. Build → Clean project

If I connected and ran the device directly from the Android Studio, the image look normal,

but if you do ’ expo publish ’ and create an APK , the app will not see the image.

What’s the problem? I need your solution.

I have the same problem! Did you find any solutions?

I couldn’t find it, so I executed a rollback.

I also have this kind of issue

Execution failed for task ':app:processDebugManifest'.
> Manifest merger failed : Attribute application@appComponentFactory value=(android.support.v4.app.CoreComponentFactory) from [com.android.support:support-compat:28.0.0] AndroidManifest.xml:22:18-91
        is also present at [androidx.core:core:1.0.0] AndroidManifest.xml:22:18-86 value=(androidx.core.app.CoreComponentFactory).
        Suggestion: add 'tools:replace="android:appComponentFactory"' to <application> element at AndroidManifest.xml:48:3-367:17 to override.

How did you solve this ?

Hello,

I managed to correct my image display problem by removing this line from the app.json file. If it can help others :slight_smile:

Expo SDK 34

“assetBundlePatterns”: [
“** / *”
]

Regards,

I was able to fix this by adding in in AndroidManifest :

tools:replace="android:appComponentFactory"
android:appComponentFactory="whateverString"

But know I have

Task :app:transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForDebug FAILED
D8: Program type already present: androidx.versionedparcelable.CustomVersionedParcelable

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':app:transformDexArchiveWithExternalLibsDexMergerForDebug'.
> com.android.builder.dexing.DexArchiveMergerException: Error while merging dex archives:
  Learn how to resolve the issue at https://developer.android.com/studio/build/dependencies#duplicate_classes.
  Program type already present: androidx.versionedparcelable.CustomVersionedParcelable

I had the silly idea to update Android Studio and now I have a gradle version mismatch problem …wtf …