Trouble using tunnel

I’m having trouble connecting to my app through the tunnel today. Yesterday everything was fine and the app connected through the tunnel without any issues. Today I receive this message.

Switched to a LAN URL because the tunnel appears to be down. Only devices in the same network can access the app. You can restart the project to try reconnecting.

I cannot access the app even though the device and computer are both connected to the same network now.

thanks

hi @dekm

Can you share the specific URLs you are seeing? Also, on some computers – esp. Windows machines – I’ve seen restarting the computer sometimes fix issues like this. Can you try that if you haven’t?

We had some login and auth problems a few hours ago. They should be resolved now but if you opened xde or exp or CRNA before that was resolved, then that could be part of the problem.

Charlie

Hi @ccheever

The URL I’m seeing is exp://192.168.56.1:19000

I tried a restart without any luck. I was locked out yesterday with the logins issues and did open a session offline while that was being resolved.

Thanks

I’m still having the same issues today and not sure how to work around this. The only way I can test on my device now is by doing a publish and opening that version. Which is not ideal since it takes so much longer to push that version.

Hi-

Can you screenshare with me today? I don’t know how else to debug this.

Charlie

are you in china? because i experince the same issue as you, i thought it was problem of GFW, because i did the same tings on HK, exp init, exp start etc… every thing is fine when not in china …

I’m actually in Moscow at the moment. It just randomly started working again on it’s own for some reason.