I have a trouble to build signed apk again for upgrading version from 1.0 to 1.1.
Followings are what i did.
- First i built an apk by choosing 1) Let Expo handle the process!.
- And then uploaded the apk to google store.
- Nowdays, i have to upgrade the version, but i don’t have any keystore file.
These are what i tried to do.
- Downloaded upload_cert.der file from Google store.
- Created a keystore file by this command
keytool.exe -importcert -file upload_cert.der -keystore <keystorefile>.keystore
- Built an apk by choosing 2) I want to upload my own keystore!
- But can’t install the apk with an error.
When i run this command
keytool -printcert -jarfile <apkname>.apk,
this message appears
Not a signed jar file
So Could you everybody let me know please…
- Is this really impossible to upgrade apk without original keystore
- Or how to create a correct keystore from upload_cert.der file