trying to run new project resolve in 400 error from srver

Hello! (:

I started to notice in my project when trying to scan the barcode or simply run the app through the expo client, that I am getting 400 from the server. I opened a new project to try and reproduce the error and it’s exist there as well.

Error: Request failed with status code 400
    at createError (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)
    at settle (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)
    at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:237:11)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:203:15)
    at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1145:12)
    at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)

Same issue here, but when running expo start in an existing project.

I had the same issue today on my:

Expo CLI 3.11.7 environment info:
    System:
    Binaries:
      Node: 12.14.1 - G:\work\mobile_app\nodejs\node.EXE
      npm: 6.13.4 - G:\work\mobile_app\nodejs\npm.CMD

Updating Expo CLI to 3.18.0 has fixed it.
Update command:
npm install -g expo-cli

1 Like

I just got this last night after having a successful IOS and Android build 4 days ago.

Error: Request failed with status code 400
at createError (/home/XXX/.nvm/versions/node/v12.14.1/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/core/createError.js:16:15)
at settle (/home/XXXX/.nvm/versions/node/v12.14.1/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/core/settle.js:17:12)
at IncomingMessage.handleStreamEnd (/home/XXX/.nvm/versions/node/v12.14.1/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/axios/lib/adapters/http.js:237:11)
at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:228:7)
at endReadableNT (_stream_readable.js:1185:12)
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:81:21)

node: 12.14.1
expo-cli: 3.11.9

As of 1pm CST, without making any changes, I’m able to get a build going with android and IOS for the versions listed above.

—UPDATED, expo start works, trying to connect a device, 400 Error

I was also having the same problem, I was using an old version of expo-cli 3.11, I upgraded to the latest version and it worked.

Same here :upside_down_face:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.