Unable to build iOS on Windows with latest CLI with error "Authentication with Apple Developer Portal failed!"

Hi,

I have been lately trying to build iOS on windows machine with errors and no clue what is wrong. I Have enabled WSL and installed ubuntu on Windows 10. I have also verified with “wsl ls” on windows powershell that it works as expected. When i run the iOS build i get following error. Any help would be appreciated.

Authentication with Apple Developer Portal failed!
bash exited with non-zero code: 127
Error: bash exited with non-zero code: 127
at ChildProcess.completionListener (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules@expo\spawn-async\src\spawnAsync.ts:65:13)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:277:13)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:189:13)
at ChildProcess.cp.emit (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\cross-spawn\lib\enoent.js:34:29)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:970:16)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:259:5)

at spawnAsync (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules@expo\spawn-async\src\spawnAsync.ts:26:19)
at _callee$ (C:\expo-cli@2.18.2\src\commands\build\ios\appleApi\fastlane.js:16:28)
at tryCatch (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:62:40)
at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:296:22)
at Generator.prototype.(anonymous function) [as next] (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:114:21)
at step (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:17:30)
at C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:35:14
at new Promise ()
at new F (C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\core-js\library\modules_export.js:36:28)
at C:\Users\Arvind Sedha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:14:12

Hey @arvindsedha,

Can you run expo diagnostics and paste the log that’s printed out here?

Cheers,
Adam

I am having the same problem guys, this is the output of expo diagnostics

Expo CLI 2.21.2 environment info:
System:
OS: Linux 5.1 Fedora 30 (Workstation Edition) 30 (Workstation Edition)
Shell: 5.0.7 - /bin/bash
Binaries:
Node: 10.16.0 - /usr/bin/node
Yarn: 1.17.3 - /usr/bin/yarn
npm: 6.9.0 - /usr/bin/npm
npmPackages:
expo: ^33.0.0 => 33.0.7
react: 16.8.3 => 16.8.3
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-33.0.0.tar.gz => 0.59.8
react-navigation: ^3.11.0 => 3.11.0
npmGlobalPackages:
expo-cli: 2.21.2

I am having the same problem

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.