- SDK Version: 33.0.0
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS
Upon trying to run expo build:ios I’m unable to get my Apple Developer Account authenticated with one particular project. Strangely, I’m able to build the ipa for other expo projects which have an App.json structured the same way. Here’s what’s happening:
- I run expo build:ios and am prompted to login to my Apple Developer account.
- I enter my Apple ID and password.
- ’ Trying to authenticate with Apple Developer Portal… ’ appears and I wait several seconds.
- ’ Available session is not valid any more. Continuing with normal login. ’ appears and I wait several more seconds.
- I then get the error ’ getaddrinfo: nodename nor servname provided, or not known
Authentication with Apple Developer Portal failed!
Reason: Unknown reason, raw: “Could not receive latest API key from App Store Connect, this might be a server issue.” ’
Again, it’s bizarre that I’m able to build ipas for other projects with manifests structured the same way. I can’t deduce what’s going on here. Has anyone had an experience like this?