I am running Expo v20.20.1 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.6.
I am very frustrated with Expo as I have been getting the same error for weeks. I’ve tried so many different combinations of things to fix it, but nothing seems to work. Here’s a list of methods I have tried:
- I downgraded npm to 4.6.1 (expo’s suggestion), deleting node_modules and package.lock, and reinstalling.
- I’ve tried using yarn to install packages.
- I’ve tried deleting yarn.lock…package.lock… and node_modules and reinstalling.
- I’ve tried upgrading/updating brew and reinstalling yarn, and deleting the /usr/local/bin/yarn files.
- I’ve tried all the suggestions in the screenshot (clear watchman, delete node_modules, and reset packager cache).
Nothing seems to work, and I have no idea what to do.
For what it’s worth, I also always have this “issue” in Expo:
Warning: ‘react-native’ peer depencency missing. Run
npm ls in /Users/mattfewer/dev/react-native/ganja to see full warning.
If there is an issue running your project, please run
npm install in /Users/mattfewer/dev/react-native/ganja and restart.