Unable to Validate Apple Credentials

Hi! It looks like Apple’s API was temporarily unavailable when you ran your request. Can you try again?

Thanks @dikaiosune, working now. Appreciate the follow up. You guys rock

1 Like

Hi! I tried build for IOS but I get this error

Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 7898bc00-b02a-11e7-b3a0-1993410b0374, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minute
s or contact support.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks

hi- so sorry. i think this was likely a transient error and if you try again it will likely work. can you try that? sorry for the trouble. :frowning:

@ccheever I was trying again but I get the same error ;(

Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 3c75a4d0-b04e-11e7-9dae-f3f417f1fb81, messag
e: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Trying to generate an IPA for IOS and get this error every time “Unable to fetch push certificate”. Can you help me please ?

[exp] Validating Apple credentials…
[exp] Credentials valid.
? Do you already have a distribution certificate you’d like us to use,
or do you want us to manage your certificates for you? true
[exp] Generating distribution certificate…
[exp] Distribution certificate setup complete.
[exp] Validating app id…
? Do you already have a push notification certificate you’d like us to use,
or do you want us to manage your push certificates for you? true
[exp] Fetching a new push certificate…
[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with -c) and try again.
[exp] Unable to fetch push certificate. Request ID 11b21ce0-b276-11e7-b849-fd9919c7ffaa, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

I have the same issue with build id ID 59e19cd0-c8a0-11e7-b907-41c209c9c461
I have asked in the other threads but didn’t get a response.

Anyone here to help me with it ?
note: my developer account has been expired. is it th reason?

@andolad your assumption is correct! Here is the error message:

No teams available on the Developer Portal You must accept an invitation to a team for it to be available To learn more about teams and how to use them visit Invite team members - Manage your team - Account - Help - Apple Developer Your account is in no teams

Let us know if you need any more guidance!

Thanks @jimmylee for your quick help.

1 Like

Hello, I am having the same problem, I am trying to build a .ipa and it gives me the same error:

[exp] Validating Apple credentials…
[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with -c) and try again.
[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID baab65e0-cad1-11e7-ad92-57dad8cdc1f3, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

I have tried many times, that is the las ID

Could you help me? please

Thanks in advanced

@angelicapabonp - for your build, Apple reported back:

No teams available on the Developer Portal
You must accept an invitation to a team for it to be available
To learn more about teams and how to use them visit Invite team members - Manage your team - Account - Help - Apple Developer

Hello same problem here:

exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with `-c`) and try again.
[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 88536ab0-d234-11e7-bd9f-23a13997569b, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

thanks for help!

Hi, I also found the same problem:

Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 2f0ebf80-d474-11e7-9ff9-f96f88c872ec, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

Thank you in advance.

Hi, I am not sure what else I can do, I tried -c multiple times but nothing seems to work.
[exp] Validating distribution certificate…
[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID b793d0c0-dc58-11e7-9c8d-0fcfaa2796c5, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

Can someone please check the build status? I am curious what went wrong.

Hi, sorry to ask you directly.
I am not sure what else I can do, I tried -c multiple times but nothing seems to work.
[exp] Validating distribution certificate…

[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID b793d0c0-dc58-11e7-9c8d-0fcfaa2796c5, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.

Can someone please check the build status? I am curious what went wrong.

Can you make sure exp is the latest version and run your build with the --local-auth flag?

Thank you, but it still didn’t work, this time it didn’t even ask me where my p12 file is:

We need your Apple ID/password to manage certificates and provisioning profiles from your Apple Developer account.
? What’s your Apple ID? ****************
? Password? *********
[exp] Validating Credentials…
[exp] Reason:Unknown reason, raw:“undefined method `’ for nil:NilClass”
[exp] Set EXPO_DEBUG=true in your env to view the stack trace.

Here is the traceback after I turn on EXPO_DEBUG:

Error: Reason:Unknown reason, raw:“undefined method `’ for nil:NilClass”
at Object._callee$ (C:\Users\ville\Projects\expo\universe\dev\exp\src\local-auth\auth.js:70:11)
at tryCatch (C:\Users\haoha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:62:40)
at GeneratorFunctionPrototype.invoke [as _invoke] (C:\Users\haoha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:296:22)
at GeneratorFunctionPrototype.prototype.(anonymous function) [as next] (C:\Users\haoha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:114:21)
at step (C:\Users\haoha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:17:30)
at C:\Users\haoha\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:28:13
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:109:7)

I have the same problem, could solve?

Same problem here.

My request ID is 42af2bd0-e1a1-11e7-8549-a50507883dd9. Would appreciate any help.

I got the same error initially. Turned out, I needed to login and accept new terms and conditions on the developer account. Seems silly, but thats what it was. Helped me move along…

1 Like