Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 36.0.0
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android, iOS
I want to roll out my app to Test Flight, but I am getting stuck on an error:
"ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: ‘com.apple.developer.icloud-services’ in ‘Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/xxxxxxx’."
What I have tried:
- Deleting all the certificates and provisioning profile using Expo CLI:
expo build:ios --clear-provisioning-profile
expo build:ios -c, and then saying “Let expo handle everything for me.”
And then uploading using
- Deleting everything manually on https://developer.apple.com/account and then rebuilding using
expo build:iosand uploading via CLI again.
- Using build methods from (1) and (2), manually try uploading from Apple’s Transporter application.
- My XCode is updated. My Expo-CLI is updated.
I have created the app in App Store connect, but cannot upload any build to the app, because I cannot get the IPA file to actually get on to the apple pages.