- SDK Version: Whatever
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android/iOS
Hi. I am new with push notifications and I would like to know what could it be the best practice for creating a key certificate. Obiously, this certifcate has to be expired any time, so:
- should I create a push notification certiificate only once per device and this should be when the user register it self at the first time in the app like a new user?
- Or should I to create a new certificate everytime the user close and open a session?
- Where must I control expired certificates because users could not be receiveing notifys
- What is the expring time for a certificate.
Thanks for your help.