When is in-app purchasing going to be supported in Expo?

So my team and I have been looking for a way to implement Subscriptions into our app. However, we found out that Expo does not support in app purchasing, at least for the time being. I wanted to know if there are any plans in the future for implementing this into Expo and if so, how soon? For now, we are working around this problem by detaching expo, but still using the XDE (because it’s easier) but would love to know how we can implement In-App purchasing with Expo.

Thanks in advance.

We can’t promise any particular timeline right now but our hope is to complete this by the end of the year.

If you detached from expo checkout below library.

github repo: github.com/dooboolab/react-native-iap

npm repo: https://www.npmjs.com/package/react-native-iap

oh my God 2017 has ended , any good news ?

Actually, expo will be hard to accept this one in their platform, because for in-app-purchase they need to write up their own bank account information. This should not be shared with many other apps.

Also this will be hard to test in expo client. It needs to make your own standalone app to actually test iap even if they somehow integrated with your own bank account.

I know nothing is actually impossible in this dev world, but you better know that there are many burden issues to be solved integrating iap to expo client which won’t be easy.