Opening a new thread for this as I’m sure none of the checks mentioned in the previous thread match the issue.
We’re not using Util.reload.
The build that we used in iTunes is now 10 days old, so it probably won’t have been affected by the recent issue mentioned here. The app also works fine in an Expo app, and the error mentioned is not the same.
On SDK 24 - we just got a white screen. On SDK 21 I’m now getting an error message
Error: undefined is not an object (evaluating ‘this._component.getScrollableNode’)
Error Code: CLIENT_LOADING_ERROR
Status Code: 3
The timings coincide with the error mentioned here that was noticed 8 days ago - I would’ve built 2 days prior.