Trying to build our app and getting the error “You can have only two Apple Keys generated on your Apple Developer account.” It seems like Expo isn’t reusing the existing push notification key from our other app.
Some more information:
- We currently have two apps on the app store, both under our Apple Team Account (Summer Playbook Inc.) but different expo accounts, and are trying to add another one
- Hangline, which we first put on the store about a year ago and last built about a month ago, and is under the raphael@summerplaybook expo account
- Codestar, which we put on the store about a week ago, and is under the luke@summerplaybook expo account
- We’re trying to build an app called 3d chat right now under raphael@summerplaybook, and are running into this push notifications bug
- This seems to happen whether I reuse the hangline distribution certificate or create a new one. I haven’t tried manually uploading my push keys – they weren’t available to download on the apple developer page and I don’t think running
expo fetch:ios:certson hangline produced the push key .p8 file (but did download a .p12, .key and .mobileprovision)
- How do we fix this? Is this something that can be fixed with us manually uploading keys and if so, how do we get them? Is this a bug caused by us using two different expo accounts? Will we have to disable notifications for one of our apps to fix this? Should we be using a team expo account? Or maybe this fixable on the expo side and we don’t have to do anything?
- It also shows our Apple Push Services certificate as expiring in one week – does that affect the answer at all? Are our push notifications going to stop working for our old apps?
Here’s the terminal output:
Our certificates page
Our identifiers page
Our profiles page
Our keys page
Expo CLI 3.2.3 environment info: System: OS: macOS 10.14.6 Shell: Unknown - /usr/local/bin/fish Binaries: Node: 12.6.0 - /usr/local/bin/node Yarn: 1.17.3 - /usr/local/bin/yarn npm: 6.11.3 - /usr/local/bin/npm Watchman: 4.9.0 - /usr/local/bin/watchman IDEs: Android Studio: 3.3 AI-182.522.214.171.12499772 Xcode: 10.3/10G8 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild npmPackages: expo: ^35.0.0 => 35.0.0 react: 16.8.3 => 16.8.3 react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-35.0.0.tar.gz => 0.59.8 react-navigation: ^4.0.7 => 4.0.7 npmGlobalPackages: expo-cli: 3.2.3