"You need to have MainApplication in your project" after ejecting

Hello,

I am currently developing a react-native app using Expo but I now needed to eject Expo as I need to use non-compatible features (in-app-purchases).
I ejected Expo using expo eject and selected the “Bare Workflow” as instructed by the docs. I then run yarn android to start the application, the Metro window opens and gradle begins its progress but after a while I get the following error:

Starting JS server...
Building and installing the app on the device (cd android && gradlew.bat installDebug)...
Starting a Gradle Daemon, 2 incompatible and 1 stopped Daemons could not be reused, use --status for details

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* Where:
Script 'C:\Users\...\node_modules\react-native-unimodules\gradle.groovy' line: 81

* What went wrong:
A problem occurred evaluating project ':app'.
> You need to have MainApplication in your project

Looking at the file that is throwing this error (Source) looks like MainApplication.java is empty? Looking at ./android/app/src/main/java/com/NAME/MainApplication.java shows that it has contents.

What is the problem?
I tried downgrading react-native to 0.58. My application’s id is “app.NAME” so I thought I may have to simply rename the folder to main/java/app/NAME/ and simply renamed the folder but that didn’t help eather.

I tried downgrading react-native to 0.58. My application’s id is “app.NAME” so I thought I may have to simply rename the folder to main/java/app/NAME/ and simply renamed the folder but that didn’t help eather.

what did you answer for the “What should your Android Studio and Xcode projects be called?” eject step?