You uploaded an APK that is not signed with the upload certificate. You must use the same certificate. The upload certificate has fingerprint:

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 38
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android

without us doing anything it seems like Expo changed the fingerprint and now we can’t upload an android app to Google. We downloaded the original deployment certificate from Google, what to do in Expo in order to upload it?

Me too having the same problem here.

I had the same issue a while ago and the only way to get it working was to upload my backup certificate on expo. Not sure if there is any other way of doing it other than writing a message to Google and asking them to update your certificate with the new one.

The same problem.

this is a common occurrence when you do something like run expo build:android -c to clear credentials, or if you change your username or app slug in between builds. if you are absolutely certain that you did none of these things, then please share your username and app slug so we can investigate.

hey @andresbuzzio you can use your original keystore (as opposed to the expo generated one) with the --keystore-path and --keystore-alias flags when you run expo build:android. More details here in the docs: Expo CLI - Expo Documentation

If you don’t know the alias, you can run keytool -list -keystore PATH-TO-UR-KEYSTORE.jks to see the available aliases on your keystore

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.