Invalid Apple credentials for build:ios

Hi,

I’m having the same issue, “Invalid credentials”, although I published several times before without any issue.
Tried many times - pretty sure my credentials are ok
I’m on a Macbook, exp Version 49.2.2

This happened when I tried to publish a new app, under a new iTunes company/team. Could it be related ? That before my Apple account was part of only one team, and now part of two ?

@herdani

Hi there,
Whatever your AppleID+password are, they are sent as it is to log into Apple, exp doesn’t do any processing. Do you have a whitespace in your password?

(also, usually its better to make your own forum post)

@edgar

Hi, thanks for your reply, and I do indeed have whitespaces in my password. I’ll remove them and try again. I’m a bit concerned also about the provisioning though: how will expo know on which iTunes team it has to work ?

PS / Should I start a new thread or can we continue here ?

Thanks!

Can continue here:

exp will ask you for which teamID to pick if you have more than 1 available teamID

(The whitespace limitation is because of another upstream library used)

Hi @edgar,

Everything works as expected now, thank you for your availability!

I had the same problem. My password contained a space. I changed it and afterwards it worked fine.

Could it be expo clears spaces in the passed password in order to avoid trailing spaces, but in turn also removed the spaces in the password itself even if they are intended?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.