Issue with Expo's Online Push Notification Tester

just want to confirm though… the content-available field is not listed as an exposed field in the Expo docs, but is listed/allowed in the online form? according to APNS, this could be useful if exposed/allowed in Expo’s push api… perhaps it already is, i will run a quick test myself to see if it’s supported

but back to the main point… the form seems to be working fine now… for the record, no code/syntax on my end has been changed, so i’m not sure what’s different about my successful tests now, versus my failed attempts a few days ago… perhaps APNS throttling? if so, my apologies for the false alarm. there were no visible network issues on my end either, so again, it’s a mystery.

so… tests showing everything works as expected for my manual tests (cURL, Postman, Your Online Push Tool), but programmatic tests still seem to be failing… some advice/guidance on my failed programmatic tests over at Push Notification Endpoint Issue with My Post Requests would help a ton, thanks so much in advance, much love for all you and Expo have done for the community