Hi Expo Team.
I got the strange situation I dont know it happens to other people or not.
- My app in google play has version 1.1
- I change something in my project and increase version to 1.2 and also change version for ready to upload to google play.
- I build standalone for android and I download APK for testing in my device first before go to google play.
- After everything is okie I uninstall current APK(from step 3) and to go google play to install the version 1.1
- After I installed version 1.1 in google play I saw that my app use the code from version 1.2(This version not yet go to google play) -> I think it related to cache then I try to clear all data cache of that app and restart my devices. And try again but the same problem
- Then I borrow device from my friend And I open the app that he installed it before and it also show the latest code from version 1.2.
It’s strange to me for point 5, 6.
Do you know this situation?