Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 38.0.8
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android
I am trying to control both the sound and the video using a slider for the position.
Let me explain a bit the app I am trying to build:
- screen 1: text of audio, small player at the bottom with a slider to control the position (elapsed time) of the audio track. The audio comes from an .mp4 file loaded as Audio component.
- screen 2: video, small player at the bottom with the same slider. The video is the same mp4 file.
Details about the player:
- the slider is a component from react-native-elements.
- using AV library, I’m tying to sync the progress of the audio with the slider (using setOnProgressUpdate). On touch, the slider seeks in the track.
The player works fine in development mode but in production the app crashes whenever I am switching to screen 2 (video continues but slider crashes).
Can somebody help me ? Has somebody another method to control the video and the sound of a track?
Ideally, I would like to load the video and control only the video with the slider, but display the video image only on screen 2.
Thanks in advance!