Blank Google Maps with MapView on IOS TestFlight

Hi! I use Google Maps in my application, in Expo Client it works perfectly. I have an Google Place autocomplete field too in the same page working with the same api-key, but MapView doesn’t seem to take it. The map is there, but there’s no textures, it’s only blank. I set a marker in it with a circle, both are rendered. I don’t want to eject expo until it’s my final step.

Really simple usage:

<MapView
          camera={{
            center: this.state.center,
            pitch: 0,
            heading: 0,
            altitude: 0,
            zoom: 10,
          }}
          style={styles.map}
          provider={PROVIDER_GOOGLE}
          onMapReady={(e) => {
            alert('map is ready ' + Constants.manifest.ios.config.googleMapsApiKey)
            alert(JSON.stringify(e.nativeEvent))
          }}
        >
          <Marker coordinate={this.state.center} />
          <Circle
            center={this.state.center}
            radius={this.state.range * 1000}
            strokeColor="rgba(255,0,0,0.8)"
            strokeWidth={2}
            fillColor="rgba(255,0,0,0.35)"
          />
        </MapView>

This is my application. the map is there, but no textures. Just below (Company address) is a Google place autocomplete field with the same API key by I pass the key directly and it works well

I tried to alert Constants.manifest.ios.config.googleMapsApiKey but it makes my application crash (only on TestFlight) and says that it’s undefined.

Unhandled JS Exception: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'C.default.manifest.ios.config.googleMapsApiKey')

{
  "expo": {
    "ios": {
      "supportsTablet": true,
      "bundleIdentifier": "com.my.app",
      "config": {
        "googleMapsApiKey": "*******************"
      }
    }
  }
}

Update: I tried to alert(Constants.manifest)and there’s no googleMapsApiKey in it. When in Expo, it shows the api key.

If it is, how my api key is passed?

Thank you for your help!