Building first app for iOS and Windows (UWP)

Hi everyone,
I’m new to React Native but actually even react in general, I need to do a lot of learning, but I would like to have your opinion to know if I’m on the right track for what I need my project to be.

I’ve come here from the official documentation since I have a background of web dev and none of native development.
I need to build an app for internal use that will only live locally on my client’s devices (never going to be published because of sensitive data) which will be a few iPads and Windows machines. Even if Android is not necessary at first it might be nice to have in the future. Since I need Windows I found Universal Windows Platform, which should do what I need.

From what I read I should first set up the dev environment for iOS/Android, but I would like to know which is the actual best environment. I work on Windows with WSL (Windows Subsystem for Linux), but I also have a MacBook, should I develop on that for iOS and then do the porting to Android and Windows?

I know I have a lot to learn and I will first start with learning React properly but in the meantime, I would like to understand what’s the best way to do things.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Anyone have any recommendations?

filippomasoni, we tried to build our app in React Native, but it was so so… we had valid concerns about it’s reliability in our field of business… but few weeks ago we’ve asked ourselves about web development outsourcing, and we hired the separate dev team, so they started building mobile app, as our customers asked about. Of course, you can try to build an app by yourself. But would it be reliable enough?

This is not what I was asking for, I’m here to learn React Native not trying to find someone to do it for me. I’m a web developer and I know how to build websites.
I want to learn how to do it myself and the project I have with this client doesn’t have a deadline as it’s not needed right now, so it would be a great opportunity for me to learn this on a real project. That being said I would like to start on the right track. I first would like to understand if React native and expo are the right tools to build an app that will only live locally on iOS and windows devices.