Hey, I’ve recently stumbled upon very weird problem. Everything was working fine till today. I’ve made some errors in my code so my app crashed, but to my to my surprise after I fixed all the errors in my IDE the app on my (android) phone didn’t update. I tried running “expo start -c”. I tried deleting all app data on my phone I even reinstalled the whole expo app. It didn’t help. What is weird when I disable remote debugging everything works as expected only when I turn it on again it somehow uses some old version.
PS. This problem doesn’t appear on IOS simulator.
edit: I’m almost sure broken version is stored somewhere on my computer - I tried to run it on different phone with freshly installed expo and the same problem occurs - broken version is opened whenever I enable remote debugging.