Double Screen display

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 35
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): all

I’m creating a demo with double screen for POS machine and using guide of Expo docs as image below.

I don’t think that this is as simple as like three steps in guideline. Anyone ever had experience with Double Screens display can share me? I really grateful!

Thanks you so much!

Hi

Unfortunately this documentation is not referring to physical screens but rather different layouts/pages within your app that you can navigate between. e.g. the login screen and the main screen you see when you’re logged in. As far as I understand it, the react-native-screens library is used to speed up navigation between these screens. It has nothing to do with managing multiple physical screens attached to the device.

Unfortunately searching for relevant information on this is difficult because most mentions of “screens” are referring to layouts/pages in the app that will all display on the same physical screen as you navigate around in the app, and most devices only have one physical screen.

I did find this, but the GitHub repository no longer exists.

Try googling for “react native double screen”, “react native multiple display” “react native dual screen” etc. or maybe “react native ”.

Good luck.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.