We’re working on https://leftpad.dev/ and want thoughts!
- It quickly sets you up with an ubuntu server
- You can choose a template - or start from scratch
- Start coding your app with no setup or wait
For example, you can use one of our chat app templates to immediately get
- a working chat app using expo, node and postgres
- working https and websockets
- preview window showing your app running in iOS
- live reloading as you change your code
Want to know if this is something you’d find useful!
Let me know what you think – does it make sense? would you ever use it? Is it something you’d ever pay for?