ERROR ITMS-90163 and ERROR ITMS-90211 while uploading to app store

Details of the errors:

ERROR ITMS-90163: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The entitlements in your app bundle signature do not match the ones that are contained in the provisioning profile. The bundle contains a key that is not included in the provisioning profile: 'com.apple.developer.icloud-services' in 'Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/ExpoKitApp'."

ERROR ITMS-90211: "Invalid Code Signing Entitlements. The signature for your app bundle contains entitlement values that are not supported. For the 'com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers' entitlement, the values in the array must start with the prefix provided by Apple in the provisioning profile, followed by characters that are uppercase or lowercase Roman letters [A-Z, a-z], the digits 0 through 9, dot ['.'], or hyphen ['-'], and not contain any wildcard characters. Specifically, value '9383AZTAJE.*' for the key 'com.apple.developer.ubiquity-container-identifiers' in 'Payload/ExpoKitApp.app/ExpoKitApp' is not supported."

Hi guys,

In my app, I am using Document Picker. I am getting these errors while I am uploading my standalone app (“exp build:ios”) using app loader.

I am adding "usesIcloudStorage": true to app.json as mentioned in docs for Document Picker. When I add this line, I get these errors. If I remove the line, the upload is successful. However, when I remove it and put my build in the test flight, the Document Picker is not working.

My app’s earliest version is released on the app store this means that I have already had app id on my apple account. I enabled the iCloud on my app id also from apple developer account.

I have tried to clean build(exp build:ios -c) with removing PP, and certificates from apple developer account and choose expo handle everything while building. Nothing changed…

I am using SDK 31 of expo, and I think my build id is 4b69adf6-67c6-4abd-8b80-9db502a89eaa. How can I fix this issue?

Anything on this?

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.