Facebook Login doesn't work with detach IOS

Hi everyone !

I’m creating an app with expo, which I detached it, to have android and ios folder.

I did every steps explain in the expo docs…

However, when I’m using the facebook Login provide by the expo API, the app quits when I launch the function Facebook.logInWithReadPermissionsAsync(‘…’, … on IOS. On Android everything works fine.

I have an other app, which I didn’t detach just to try and the facebook login provide by the expo API works fine.

If someone has already encounter this problem, and find a way to solve it, that would be great :slight_smile:

Hi, I’ve also encountered this issue. Detached yesterday, and getting a sigabrt on line 75, dispatch_once(predicate, block); in usr/include/dispatch/once.h

Hoping someone else has encountered this and a solution.

You might need to configure the FB SDK more. Perhaps looking at the Obj-C error will give you a hint about what to fix?

So I make it work !

SO for people who has the same problem which was “FBSDKLog: fbauth2 is missing from your Info.plist under LSApplicationQueriesSchemes and is required for iOS 9.0”

You must add in your info.plist this code :

LSApplicationQueriesSchemes

fbapi
fbapi20130214
fbapi20130410
fbapi20130702
fbapi20131010
fbapi20131219
fbapi20140410
fbapi20140116
fbapi20150313
fbapi20150629
fbapi20160328
fbauth
fbauth2
fb-messenger-api20140430
"

Sorry I don’t how to add code in the message (the “array” and “string” disappeared), just look on this link to find the code : Preparing Your Facebook Apps for iOS 9 (Beta) - Documentation - Facebook for Developers
(see 2. )

The info.plist file, you can find it in :
Appname/ios/Appname/Supporting/

3 Likes