Facebook Login Oauth2 code flow

Hi,
I am wondering if there is a way to use Expo facebook login with oauth2 code flow. Right now, the token it returns is a bearer token and I d like to get a code instead and complete the oauth 2 code flow programmatically.
Now I know that it could be done with Authsession/ webview, however most of the apps I have seen so far that use facebook authentication do not do the oauth flow in the web browser instead you get the good old modal window that Expo facebook login uses as well. Is there a way to do this with Expo?( or maybe they dont do Oauth at all. All I have seen so far is facebook authentication via the modal and not webview, which makes me wonder…) Facebook has explicitly mentioned that if there is a backend, the code flow should be used as it provides greater security rather than the implicit flow or the bearer token. is there a nice clean way to do so using the modal? Your help is very much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.