Failed to build standalone app with turtle CLI: err: Error: fastlane exited with non-zero code: 1

CLI: Turtle CLI

It was working perfectly before with the same p12 and provisional certificates. Suddenly, yesterday I started getting this error while building standalone app for iOS.

Failed to build standalone app
err: Error: fastlane exited with non-zero code: 1
at ChildProcess.completionListener (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/turtle-cli/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/src/spawnAsync.ts:65:13)
at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:421:26)
at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:314:20)
at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:486:12)
at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1051:16)
at Socket. (internal/child_process.js:442:11)
at Socket.emit (events.js:314:20)
at Socket.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:486:12)
at Pipe. (net.js:673:12)

at spawnAsync (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/turtle-cli/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/src/spawnAsync.ts:26:19)
at spawnAsyncThrowError (/@expo/xdl@59.0.17/src/detach/ExponentTools.ts:111:19)
at runFastlane (/@expo/xdl@59.0.17/src/detach/IosCodeSigning.js:323:9)
at Object.resignIPA (/@expo/xdl@59.0.17/src/detach/IosCodeSigning.js:294:9)
at runMicrotasks ()
at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:93:5)
at Object.build (/@expo/xdl@59.0.17/src/detach/IosIPABuilder.js:80:7)
at buildAndSignIPA (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/turtle-cli/src/builders/ios/archive.ts:58:3)
at Object.buildArchive [as default] (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/turtle-cli/src/builders/ios/archive.ts:20:5)
at iosBuilder (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/turtle-cli/src/builders/ios/index.ts:33:7)
at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/turtle-cli/src/bin/utils/builder.ts:87:7
at Command. (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/turtle-cli/src/bin/index.ts:23:12)
platform: “ios”

Have anyone faced the same issue? feedbacks are appreciated.

This stacktrace just states that fastlane failed which is responsible for entire build, any error that might suggest the problem was logged before that.

If you didn’t change anything at all, then maybe some of credentials expired? But without actual error message there is no way to tell what is the problem

I am unable to paste whole stacktrace, so I have created one gist with stacktrace.

Could you please check this gist with Stacktrace that I am getting:

"Provisioning profile “Endometriose Prod App Store Provisioning Profile” doesn’t include signing certificate “Apple Distribution: Endo Health UG (haftungsbeschrankt) (LF6BM8426X)”

Most likely you did generate a new dist certificate, but you left the old provisioning profile. You need to regenerate the provisioning profile.

Oh I see. It worked for me after I delete previous distribution cetificate and provisioning profile.

I really appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.