FCM: Causes XDE to fail to load exp:// in DEV

#1

I narrowed down the issue to this one line of code in my DEV environment.

    "android": {
      ...
      "googleServicesFile": "./google-services.json"  <-- Culprit
    },

If I include this in my development environment (Windows 10), XDE will respond with the error:

Something went wrong.
Could not load exp:// ... 

If I remove it, XDE will build like normal. I tried it with exp start --lan --dev. The same issue exists here as well.

Could someone shed some light on this to either confirm this as a possible bug or suggest a few more ways to me to troubleshoot this issue? I made sure to clear my app cache, delete node_module, delete yarn.lock, clear XDE cache and restart XDE each time to confirm that the problem is this line.

google-services.json:

{
  "project_info": {
    "project_number": "...",
    "firebase_url": "...",
    "project_id": "...",
    "storage_bucket": "..."
  },
  "client": [
    {
      "client_info": {
        "mobilesdk_app_id": "...",
        "android_client_info": {
          "package_name": "..."
        }
      },
      "oauth_client": [
        {
          "client_id": "...",
          "client_type": ...
        }
      ],
      "api_key": [
        {
          "current_key": "..."
        }
      ],
      "services": {
        "analytics_service": {
          "status": ...
        },
        "appinvite_service": {
          "status": ...,
          "other_platform_oauth_client": []
        },
        "ads_service": {
          "status": ...
        }
      }
    }
  ],
  "configuration_version": "..."
}
0 Likes

closed #2

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes