Get Key failed: Given final block not properly padded

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version:37
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all):Android
29 actionable tasks: 29 executed

[stderr]

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

[stderr]

* What went wrong:

[stderr]

Execution failed for task ':app:packageRelease'.

[stderr]

> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade

[stderr]

> com.android.ide.common.signing.KeytoolException: Failed to read key Production from store "/tmp/turtle/keystore-f5102580-d186-4fe5-b704-1f7ade2b56c1.jks": Get Key failed: Given final block not properly padded

[stderr]

* Try:

[stderr]

Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

[stderr]

* Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

[stderr]

BUILD FAILED in 5m 33s
Error: ./gradlew exited with non-zero code: 1
    at ChildProcess.completionListener (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:52:23)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:418:26)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:311:20)
    at ChildProcess.EventEmitter.emit (domain.js:482:12)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)
    at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (internal/child_process.js:286:5)
    at spawnAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/build/spawnAsync.js:17:21)
    at spawnAsyncThrowError (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/ExponentTools.js:190:45)
    at buildShellAppAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/AndroidShellApp.js:912:11)
    at async Object.createAndroidShellAppAsync (/app/turtle/node_modules/@expo/xdl/build/detach/AndroidShellApp.js:406:5)
    at async runShellAppBuilder (/app/turtle/build/builders/android.js:83:9)
    at async Object.buildAndroid [as android] (/app/turtle/build/builders/android.js:31:28)
    at async build (/app/turtle/build/jobManager.js:158:24)
    at async processJob (/app/turtle/build/jobManager.js:103:32)
    at async Object.doJob (/app/turtle/build/jobManager.js:35:5)
    at async main (/app/turtle/build/server.js:44:13)

Replace this section with as much relevant information as possible and any relevant code along with your question.

@bacon can i get some help regarding this issue?

Hey @r_mhjn,

Sorry for the delay in response here. I’ll start off by asking if any you’ve discovered any new information that would be helpful in debugging this?

Also, could you please share the name of the Expo account the project is under and the slug value?

Cheers,
Adam

hey no i could not find anything to debug this issue, the name of expo account is r_mhjn and slug is DataAnnotator…i was not able to add a jks file created by me, so after alot of tries i settled to let expo handle the thing, but will be good if i can add my own jks file…

Thanks alot for the help.
Rachit

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.