- I ejected from expo.
- I ran ‘react-native link’ in the terminal
- I moved into the iOS folder and ran ‘pod install’ in the terminal.
- Then I opened the padel.xcworkspace in xcode.
- When I try and build the app I get an error that says the React/RCTBridgeModule.h file is not found.
- After much googling I understand that I need to “manually add Pods/Headers/Public to the Header Search Paths configuration” as described in the expo docs https://docs.expo.io/versions/latest/guides/expokit.html#changing-native-dependencies
- I have absolutely no idea how to do this. Can someone please help me?
When I click on the error message in build time this is what I see:
Where am I supposed to add ‘Pods/Headers/Public’
My best guess is that I have to add an additional path in the ‘Header Search Paths’ section. Teh problem is that I don’t understand where BUILT_PRODUCTS_DIR corresponds to so I don’t know how to walk it to the pods folder.