I want to use expo SDK36 to send push notification every day at 8am Europe/Paris.
My application is having tho types of users:
- Registered merchant (with a
- Unregistered visitor (without any id)
Since my app does not require user registration for the majority of them, how should I:
- store the token server side and recognize my users?
- handle if they use mutliple devices to access my application?
- remove unused token, is that even necessary?
So far, I am thinking of storing all of them in my database using:
CREATE TABLE "expo_push_token" ( "id" BIGSERIAL NOT NULL, "note" VARCHAR(256) NOT NULL, "um_user_id" BIGINT DEFAULT NULL, "token" VARCHAR NOT NULL, UNIQUE ("token"), CONSTRAINT um_user_fk FOREIGN KEY ("um_user_id") REFERENCES "um_user" ("id"), PRIMARY KEY ("id") );