Update existing Java,Swift Native apps with new expo App?

Hello, I have a question, i have to different apps, one in Google Play Store with Java (before 5 years) and a iOS Apps in the Apple Store with Swift (before 3 years), now I want to update both with one new expo App!!
Is this possible without detaching?
Please Help me!

Thank You!

Yes! For iOS, you’ll want to provide the same team ID and bundleIdentifier you’re already using, and for Android you’ll need to reuse the same package name and provide your existing keystore. Then we should be able to build binaries for you that are compatible with your existing app entry.

I’m having a similar issue we are getting the following error code from apple.

ERROR ITMS-90101: “This bundle does not support one or more of the devices supported by the previous app version. Your app update must continue to support all devices previously supported. You declare supported devices in Xcode with the Targeted Device Family build setting. Refer to QA1623 for additional information: Documentation Archive

Is there a way to update the targeted versions without detaching? I noticed you said “we” should be able to build binaries for you that are compatible with your existing app entry. Who is “we” and could I get some help from “them” ?