- Our users have an older version of the app that was written in Obj C
- We rebuilt the app using Expo and pushed it to the store
- Users cannot log into our product when they open the newly upgraded app
- Users who uninstall the app completely and reinstall are able to log in
- This tells us that the app is using some old data from the previous version of the app because if we remove it and install, it has a fresh slate to start with and works fine
Is there something we can do to clear app cache on app upgrade, or in general? The problem only seems to affect users who have upgraded from older versions of the app to the new Expo app. We’d really like to avoid having all of our users uninstall and reinstall the app.